TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of Service (“Terms”)
These terms tell you the rules for using our website (our site) www.breakhroughed.co.uk
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using this website (the “Service”) operated by Breakthrough Education Support Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then do not access the service/ this website.
Who we are and how to contact us
Our site is a site operated by Breakthrough Education Support Ltd (“We”). We are a registered company in England and Wales under company number 8482409
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Privacy Statement; and
Terms & Conditions
- The website is designed for adults only. People below 18 years old are not allowed to use this website.
- The information, graphics and other materials provided on this website are for general information purposes only and are subject to the terms and conditions provided below.
- Your use of this site acknowledges your acceptance and understanding of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, please do not use this site.
- Whilst Breakthrough Education Support Ltd have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information, graphics and other materials on this website are accurate in all material respects at the time of inclusion, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors or inaccuracies.
- Breakthrough Education Support Ltd makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy, fairness or completeness of the information, graphics and other materials provided on this website or via hypertext links or any other item used either directly or indirectly from this website and reserves the right to make changes and corrections to such information graphics and other materials at any time, without notice.
- By accessing this website you agree that Breakthrough Education Support Ltd will not be liable for any inaccuracies or omissions or any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, losses, liabilities, expenses or costs of whatever nature arising from or attributable to anyone having access to or using, or not being able to use, the information, graphics and other materials on this website or any website which is hyperlinked to this website.
- Other websites which you may have access to through this website are provided to you for convenience only. Breakthrough Education Support Ltd does not make any representations regarding these other websites and accordingly shall not be responsible for the content or use of such websites.
- All copyright in the information, most graphics and other materials on this website are owned by Breakthrough Education Support Ltd. The reproduction, permanent storage or transmission of the contents of this website is prohibited without the prior written consent of Breakthrough Education Support Ltd. Without liability whatsoever Breakthrough Education Support Ltd may without notice modify and/or discontinue operation of all or parts of this site at any time at its sole discretion, and assumes no responsibility to update the site.
- You must be satisfied that you may lawfully access this website, read the pages and act upon the material contained in the pages. Breakthrough Education Support Ltd accepts no responsibility for any unauthorised access or actions by you in respect of these matters
We may make changes to our site
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Breakthrough Education Support
Breakthrough Education Support has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Breakthrough Education Support shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact email@example.com