Breakthrough Education Support can provide 1-1 or group consultations with members of staff. Support could include the following*:
- Specialist advice and practical strategies for promoting good classroom and playground behaviour whilst encouraging inclusive practices.
- Individual behavior and classroom management support for NQT’s or struggling teachers
- Consultation and advice on interventions and resources appropriate for individuals or groups of pupils with additional needs.
- Support for schools with the Early Identification of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, including initial screening and early interventions.
- Advice to SENCos/ Senior Management regarding the management of Special Educational Needs
- Support for the preparation of Education Health Care Plans
- Support for making referrals to additional agencies/professionals
Breakthrough also offer Behaviour, Learning and Dyslexia E-Mentoring. This includes 1 Hour of Email or Telephone Support.
*This list is not exhaustive; please contact email@example.com with your specific requirements.